Zunuzi.com’s platform provides a very easy and effective messaging system that can be used between tutors and students after the payment is confirmed.
- All lessons are taught on Zunuzi.com’s Digital Whiteboard.
- All messaging, file sharing, payments, teaching, etc. between student and teacher must go through Zunuzi.com’s digital whiteboard.
- Zunuzi.com’s internal messaging system could be used to communicate during non-session time.
- Using your personal email, Skype, Facebook, WhatsApp, Wechat, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media sites is not permitted.
- No promotion of personal websites/services is allowed.
- Zunuzi.com is trying to protect your rights and privacy, but we cannot protect you beyond the Zunuzi.com platform.
- Off-site payment: Our Escrow system is preventing payment fraud and ensuring teachers get paid after they deliver the session. We cannot prevent you from if students tell you they can pay you directly. Accepting off-site payments also reduces your rating and commission rate. Accepting off-site payment can result in getting banned from Zunuzi.com.
Students have recourse that ensures they get the tutoring sessions and tutors have protection to ensure they receive payment for their efforts. The tutor can with absolute confidence start tutoring.
Students are protected knowing their credits are securely held in Escrow and will only be released to the tutor when online tutoring is delivered.
Zunuzi.com’s Escrow helps and protects students’ and tutors’ credits (money) safely and securely.
You can cancel your session if there are more than 24 hours before the lesson time begins. To cancel your session, go to your calendar and click on the session that you wish to cancel and follow the steps. To re-schedule, you need to cancel the session and schedule another session. Note: you need to reschedule 24 hours in advance.
Zunuzi.com will notify both the student and tutor, updates the finance pages and calendars.
Note: it is not possible to cancel the lesson if there is less than 24 hours before the lesson.
- If a student doesn't show up to the session, it is considered a full complete session. Tutor gets paid.
- If the tutor doesn’t show up to the session, the fee (credits) will be deducted. The student may give negative feedback.
If you wish to cancel your session(s) Zunuzi.com transfers 100% of the points/credits that are kept in “Escrow Balance” to your “Available Balance”. You can use these points/credits to book sessions with the same or different teacher.
Points/Credits cannot be refunded (cash) to your original form of payment.
<interest the table showing what is the penalty, commission, etc. if S or T misses, late show up or cancels the class> <call it no show up policy>
Students will have a chance to send his/her review after completing the last session. The rate from each student and the overall avg is shown in your profile and visible when students are searching for teachers. Having good performance, good relationships and building trust with your students are very important to get more students.
Be punctual; don’t miss a lesson; don’t cancel your sessions; build trust and relationship; be prepared for each session; good rating from your students.