When a student books sessions in your calendar and Zunuzi.com confirms his/her payment, the tutor receives a confirmation email. The tutor has the option to ‘Accept’ or ‘Decline’ the job. If the tutor does not reply within 48 hrs Zunuzi.com informs the student that the tutor declined your request, so the student can find another teacher.
- When a student booked an instant tutoring session with you, Zunuzi.com informs you through an email and push notification from your browser (if you have turned it on).
- This request is waiting for your confirmation in the Accept/Decline page on the Instant Tutoring tab.
- Note that this request will be paid by the student after you accept it.
- You will get additional notification about payment by email.
Subscribe to notifications: We support all major browsers.
- After login, you will see a switcher on the top of the page with ‘Instant tutoring’
- Turn it “On” and you will see the pop up asking you for the ‘start time’ and ‘duration of your availability’.
- Confirm your setting by clicking on ‘Ok’
- Your profile is visible to students for Instant Tutoring.
In zunuzi.com you can find tutors who are online and ready to start the session within one hour to assist you with your assignment, research, exams, resume, speech, etc.
Zunuzi Digital Whiteboard is a high-quality audio & video chat technology, share screen, upload files and annotate on the files; correct student’s writing within the chat-box, etc. No need to use any third-party or download applications to connect with your students or tutor.
- You need to be using a laptop or PC.
- Mobile Phone: teachers will not be able to give lessons from a mobile phone or a tablet.
- You need to be on a stable Wi-Fi connection.
- You must have a solid internet connection with a download speed of more than 10Mbps and upload speed of more than 1Mbps to be able to connect to video lessons on Zunuzi.
- You could use the following link to check the speed of your internet connection http://www.speedtest.net/.
- Browsers: for best results on desktop and laptops, we recommend Chrome or Firefox. If you're teaching from China, please, download Mozilla Firefox, as Google Chrome can be not available for you and skip the next step.
- Good quality Webcam and Microphone (headphone is recommended) are needed.
- Make sure your device (laptop or desktop) has a working microphone and camera (internal or external).
- Using headphones is recommended to avoid any echo during your classes.
- Digital Ped and Digital Pad.
A few minutes before the session go to your calendar and press on the ‘Start Session’. The Digital Whiteboard page opens up where you can start your session.
1) Go to your ‘Calendar’ and press “Start Session”.
2) A new browser tab will open. Now you have joined the class through our digital whiteboard.
Zunuzi.com will send you emails and remind you through ‘notification’ on your browser that your lesson is about to begin.
There are three ways for your sessions:
- 1-on-1: one-on-one between tutor and one student.
- Classroom: tutor teaches a classroom.
- 1-to-4: one-to-four; tutor teaches between one to four students.
All classes are conducted online, using our advanced virtual digital whiteboard, which is developed with all the necessary tools for the classroom-like experience. Live video, chat, digital whiteboard, and screen-share are all available within our virtual classroom. Once you have accepted the class, you can go to your calendar and click on "Start Session" to enter the virtual classroom.
Students who have booked and paid for sessions are able to communicate with you by using an internal chat system on Zunuzi.com.
You must register and indicate the subjects you teach, set up your availability in the calendar and the price per hour. It is important that you fill in all the required information in your profile so that the students get as much information as possible (your introduction video, your certificates, experience, photo, skills, hobbies). This will make it easier for students to book a class with you when they have more detailed information.