Account and Profile
How do you hide your profile from search results?
If you don’t wish your name and profile to be shown in the Tutor Search, simply change ‘Unhide’ to ‘Hide’ in your profile.
How do you enable desktop notifications from Zunuzi.com?
To get the notification simply click on the bell icon with a red dot on the lower right side of the page (after you log in). Then subscribe. You will receive notifications from Zunuzi.
It works when your browser is open. We support all major browsers. You will receive the notification from Zunuzi only as long as your browser is open. These notifications remind you of the upcoming session. So, you have enough time to prepare and attend the session on time.
<add a video here>
How do you delete your account?
What are the age restrictions for Zunuzi.com?
You must be 13 years of age or older to use the Zunuzi.com platform. Please check the list of the countries that have their own specific age limitation:
16 years old: Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.
15 years old: Finland
14 years old: Austria
13 years old: Czech Republic, Denmark, Ireland, Poland, Spain, Sweden, UK
Students under 18 years of age: must have parental supervision. We enforce these restrictions to protect the safety and security of minors.
How do you contact us?
On the footer of each page you can find the ‘Contact Us’ link, or just click here.
How do TimeZones work in Zunuzi.com?
Your calendar shows your local time. All the sessions are based on your timezone. So, you don’t have to worry about coordinating your time with your student. You also can choose your timezone in your profile or on your calendar.
How does Zunuzi.com work?
Zunuzi.com is an online private tutoring platform where you can teach your classes on our virtual whiteboard and receive payment for them securely. To get started, simply create your tutor profile and indicate the subjects you teach, your availability and your hourly rate.
What should I do if im going on holiday or taking a few days off?
In your profile page change the setting (unhide → hide). Zunuzi.com will not show your profile for any search. After your holiday change back from unhide → hide.
In addition to the hide-unhide setting, edit your calendar to update your availability so students cannot schedule lessons with you.
How can you make a good and effective introductory video?
- Make the video about the viewer (students), not about yourself.
- Students want to know what you can do for them. How can you help them?
- Answer common questions.
- Have your camera sit on the tripod or ask an experienced person to take your video.
- Some webcams have limited fields of view.
- Your distance from the camera.
- Lighting (plenty of lighting from good angles; not from your back facing the camera).
- Find a quiet and distraction-free location, no annoying background noises.
- Background view.
- Have the proper attire.
- Talk naturally.
- Relax your movement.
- Show your office, books, desk, your dog, etc.
- Be prepared.
- It will take a few rounds of practice; be patient.
- Save your video in .MOV or .MP4 format.
- Follow a clear script, keep your video short and to the point.
- In short, say your name, what you do and anything you think it’s relevant.
- At the end of your video, you should have a “call to action”.
How can you get more students?
Reasonable pricing, availability, complete profile, lesson plan, prepare before your session, clear photo, good rating from your students and an effective introductory video.
Can I be a student and teacher in Zunuzi? I am a registered teacher in Zunuzi, but I want to become a student as well. Can I have two roles at the same time: a student and a teacher?
Sure, you can learn and teach in Zunuzi. Simply from your dashboard press on “Add Role” and complete your ‘Student’ profile and start learning.