Last updated: 10.12.2019
1) Thanks for choosing Zunuzi.com! We hope that you will really enjoy our service, and we have made everything possible for it.
3) Please read this Terms carefully. These Terms constitutes the integral part of the agreement between you (also, the "User") and LEGAL NAME OF THE COMPANY (also, the “Company”) as an owner of Zunuzi.com.
4) Zunuzi.com - ZUNUZI, 616-5955 Birney Avenue, Vancouver, BC. Canada V6S0C5
2. Description of services
1) Zunuzi.com is an online educational platform that connects people who teaches another outside of school, especially to give extra knowledge (“Tutor”) and people looking for such educational services, in particular parents registering their kids, adult learners, companies and school (“Student”, “Learner”).
2) By using Zunuzi.com the Student can connect with the needed Tutor to obtain educational services.
3) Zunuzi.com is provided on "as is" basis, makes no representation or additional warranties to the services provided, except warranties, which are required by Canadian legislation.
3. Your account
1) If you want to use our Services you need to create an account. Every User may register one account and be as a student and tutor. User will automatically agree with due policy depending on who he/she is. You must abide by the rules during creating and using the account. All rules are binding.
2) Users must be adult and provide true information about them self.
3) You may use only your name and private information during registration. You may use not your full name as the name associated with your account. But you may not use the name of another person, the name that is offensive, vulgar, or infringes someone’s intellectual property rights, or otherwise violates the Terms.
4) If User is a legal entity, his representative must personally guarantee that he/she has the authority to agree to the Terms on behalf of the company. The representative must provide all necessary and true information about the company.
5) Users are solely responsible for any activity on their account. Login and password are your confidential information and are carried out solely by you. If you will provide this information to the third party you will be responsible for all possible consequences.
6) Creating an account on Zunuzi.com doesn’t mean creating a partnership, employment, joint enterprise or franchising.
1) You may only use Services if you are at least 18 years old. By ordering, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts. In case it’s not allowed by law, you have to obtain a parental/guardian permission before purchasing any services, if you are under 18 years old.
2) Costs for educational services are quoted at all times on our website and are specified by Tutor. Any costs may be changed by the Tutor, although changes will not affect lessons already taken (unless due to a technical error).
3) In order to pay for educational services, the Student has to buy Credits before connecting to the available Tutor. Without using credits, the student is not allowed to contact Tutor in any way.
4) All purchasing functionality is provided on “AS IS” basis.
5. Tutor’s terms
1) The Tutor fully accepts the terms of these Terms and pays for the Zunuzi.com services in accordance with these Terms. The amount of payment is regulated by Zunuzi.com depending on the type of service.
2) Tutors have the next rights to:
- create an account and use Zunuzi.com services at any convenient time from any convenient place under certain conditions;
- establish their services value;
- provide Students with relevant services quality;
- refuse any Student before request and receiving of payment from this Student;
- receive notifications from the Zunuzi.com through emails and sms-messages;
- submit complaints, questions and proposals to the Zunuzi.com support service in acceptable manner
3) Requirements for educational services. Educational services should:
- be real, comply with the declared stage and quality;
- comply with the declared characteristics;
- comply with the quantitative terms;
- not be prohibited by this agreement or national/international legislation
4) Only Tutors are liable for the educational quality. Zunuzi.com does not care any responsibility for the items quality, as well as for the consequences of use of any services provided on Zunuzi.com.
5) It’s a sole responsibility of Tutor to pay all appropriate fees, taxes, etc. in accordance to the current law.
6) Please note, nothing herein contained shall be deemed to create an employment, agency, joint venture or partnership relationship between the Parties hereto. Therefore, Tutor does not have the right to request salary, sick leaves or anything similar.
7) Zunuzi.com, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to abort the payment owed to Tutor if the Zunuzi.com team deems that Tutor have abused the platform or broke guidelines as indicated by these Terms, Privacy or Code of Conduct.
6. Student’s terms
1) The subject of these Terms is the intermediary services provided by the Service. Intermediary services are the promotion of a platform for the purchase and providing the educational services that the Zunuzi.com places on its site.
2) Zunuzi.com is not a direct Tutor of any educational services, offered on the Website. By entering into these terms the Student must negotiate all essential terms, such as delivery methods, prices, quality and quantity of services etc., with Tutor directly.
3) Students have the following rights:
- to receive qualified educational services;
- for protection of his/her consumers rights under these Terms, as well as under the Law of Student’s country of residence, International and Canadian Law;
- to file a complaint;
- to have delivery of the educational services;
- to judicial protection;
- right for respect for his/her dignity from other users on Zunuzi.com.
4) We are doing our best to ensure your legal interest and to develop our cooperation. But the Service is not responsible for the services quality you have purchased via the Zunuzi.com. When you buy a service, you assume responsibility for the service you have purchased.
5) You agree that you do not obtain any intellectual property rights to the educational services, lessons and content until these rights are transferred by the Tutor directly to you.
2. We are not responsible for the information provided by the Users (for example, from Tutor to the Student) each other. If User’s action during data collection, retention and using would affect sanction for Zunuzi.com, we may request the payment of the penalty for revenue lost.
8. Content of your account
1) Content is all information that User use on his/her account (lessons, pictures, videos, comments, etc).
2) User is solely responsible for the content of his account. By using certain information on your account and our website you confirm that you have all necessary rights to use this information in such way, as well as that is not a violation of the rights of the third party.
3) By posting your content you agree that Zunuzi.com may use this information. We will not have an ownership to User’s content, but we have his/her permission to use it for Zunuzi.com functioning.
4) By posting information about your lessons you confirm that all photos, pictures, description and comments are true.
5) If we will have the reliable and clearly-argued information that any photo, picture, description on User’s account is not true or violates someone’s rights we have a right to remove part or all content, as well as block User’s account. We will inform the User about this action. In this situation the User can’t appeal this decision.
6) If you will find any content that you own or have rights on it has been posted on User without your permission, you may inform us and we will remove it if we have enough arguments.
9. Use of services
1) Zunuzi.com provides limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable Services concerning the possibilities of duly registered Users to study, educate and sell educational services through our recourse. All Users must follow the certain rules.
2) User’s activity on Zunuzi.com can’t violate Zunuzi.com terms and conditions, as well as local Laws of the User’s country of residence and international laws.
3) Students must pay for all charged Services they want to use. Tutors are responsible to pay all fees and taxes under the Law of their country of residence after providing educational services.
4) The Student must pay the Tutor a specified value for his services.
5) By using our Services Users agree not to try to obtain the source code of the Service, crack the site Zunuzi.com, post in account or sent by email to support a virus or other harmful computer code. If User break these rules they will be blocked and may be punished according the Law.
6) User may use only Services directly specified in these Terms and other Zunuzi.com information materials.
7) Users can’t use Service’s trademarks without explicitly indicated permission. But they may offer cooperation, new ideas for Zunuzi.com development, for last reason Users may contact support team.
10. Intellectual property
1) You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Service. As a condition of your use of the Service, you warrant to us that you will not use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use the Service in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Service or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Service. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Service.
2) All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Service, is our property or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. Users agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
3) You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Service. Your use of the Service does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of us and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the our intellectual property or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
4) Copying, reproducing or making available to the public in other way all Content or any part of the Content is strictly prohibited. Nobody can copy, collect, store, use and/or transmit the information (texts, photos, videos, etc) from the Service. None else, except us and definite User, may use the information, given by that definite User in User’s account.
1) You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- using Zunuzi.com in any way that is or may be damaging to Zunuzi.com.
- using Zunuzi.com contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Zunuzi.com, or to any person or entity.
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to Zunuzi.com.
- using Zunuzi.com to engage in any advertising or marketing without our consent.
- Using abusive language during the lessons.
- Fraudulent use of Credits.
- Start lessons with yourself or fake Students.
- Recruit Zunuzi.com’s Tutors.
- Sending private information.
2) Certain areas of Zunuzi.com can be restricted from being access by you and may further restrict access by you to any areas of Zunuzi.com, at any time, in absolute discretion.
12. Copyright infringement
1) Nobody may copy, reproduce or make available to the public in other way all content or any part of the Zunuzi.com content and services. Nobody may copy, collect, store, use and/or transmit the information (texts, photos, videos etc) from the website Zunuzi.com or from the emails and other messages from Zunuzi.com, if it is not expressly permit. Nobody, except Zunuzi.com representatives, may use the information posted by Users in their accounts without their explicitly indicated permission. Users can’t post the information in their account if this posting will violate the copyright of the third party.
2) If any Zunuzi.com user will find the information on Zunuzi.com that violate the copyright of the third party he/she must immediately inform about it our support. If we will have a well-documented information that information posted by any User violate the copyright of the third party or our copyright, this information will be deleted immediately.
3) We respect your intellectual property rights. In accordance to the DMCA, we will respond you as soon as possible to any claims regarding copyright infringement. Please deliver all your notices to the following address:
616-5955 Birney Avenue,
Vancouver, BC. Canada
13. Term and termination
1) These Terms are must for execution until the User’s account termination.
2) Every User may terminate his/her account at any time by sending a relevant email to support. Users who terminated their accounts may open new accounts in the future.
3) But even if Student closed his/her account he/she must pay for all received and ordered services from Zunuzi.com and other Users, in particular Tutors.
4) Zunuzi.com has the right to terminate or suspend User’s account and User’s access to the Services at any time, for any reason, and without advance notice. In this situation User may lose all content and can’t buy or sell on Zunuzi.com.
5) Zunuzi.com may change provided Services, as well as suspend and terminate all or some of Services without advance notice at any time, for any reason.
6) Zunuzi.com does not bear the responsibility for any consequences of these actions.
1) Zunuzi.com is an online educational platform but not a educational institute or store. All educational services on Zunuzi.com are represented and sold by independent Tutors. We can’t provide any warranties their matching the description, quality, existence etc. Only Tutor may provide any warranty. By using of Zunuzi.com you agree that only Tutor may accept complaints regarding services or content of Tutor’s account. Only Student is responsible for the content of his/her account.
2) The parties can choose another services as a mediator in the event of a dispute between them. Zunuzi.com will not participate in the settlement of disputes encountered with regard to the categories of goods that are indicated in these Terms.
3) Zunuzi.com may provide the User with free of charge assistance and support but no advice or information obtained by User from Zunuzi.com shall create any warranty on behalf of Zunuzi.com in this regard.
4) By using company's platform you confirm that you have received Services to your satisfaction.
5) We can’t guarantee that you may use Zunuzi.com services at any time from any place.
15. Limitation of liability
1) Zunuzi.com is not obliged to monitor, get to know in some other way or estimate the performed educational services.
2) Zunuzi.com is not liable for accounts’ content, as well as condition and shipping of items.
3) Zunuzi.com has no liability for accuracy, copyright compliance and legality posted by the Users. Zunuzi.com has no responsibility for offensive accounts’ content or users’ behaviour.
4) By using the website Zunuzi.com you agree that all deals (buying or selling) are carried out solely by you and you bear exclusive responsibility for their result, except for cases when Zunuzi.com is a mediator.
5) Zunuzi.com may contain to third party’s websites or services but we don’t own or control them. You may use these websites and services but you agree that Zunuzi.com has no responsibility for any results of this using. Users must understand that it is their own risk and liability. Third party may use its own terms and conditions Users need to accept for using the services.
6) Only users are liable for necessary equipment and access to internet for using Zunuzi.com services. Also Zunuzi.com has no responsibility for consequences of equipment and internet using.
16. Modification of terms
18. Contact information