1) To ensure that our Service functions properly, we may use various tracking technologies like cookies, web beacons or similar technologies. By using the Service, you provide us your consent for our using of cookies and similar tracking technologies under the terms hereof.
2) Cookies are small data files that are commonly stored on your device when you browse and use websites and online services. They are widely used to make websites work or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with service or advertising personalization.
- To manage our business and improve our Service based on factors such as how many users visit or use our Service, what pages and views are accessed, whether visitors are new or repeat visitors, which features of our Service most interest our visitors etc.
- To provide personalized recommendations, advertising, marketing emails, and guidance on Service features based on your activity on our Service and browsing activities.
- To remember actions you took to avoid asking you to repeat them during a session or to provide features such as enabling you to resume reading at the last page you accessed, synchronized across devices.
- To measure and analyze activity on our services, or third-party services. In addition, we or any provider of such measurement and analytical services may provide non-personally identifiable data to third parties.
4) The User may block, clear and delete cookies in accordance with the instruction for their web-browser or device.